Brothers and Sisters,
He is Risen! Alleluia Alleluia!
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
God is aware of our tendency to fear. And He cares about every fear we face. God doesn’t want us to be consumed by fear. And yet, our fears do not surprise him in the least. We need to realize God is not disappointed in us when we have fears. No more than you are disappointed when one of your children is afraid. God encourages us to not fear, so that we will trust in His presence; and know He is listening and working on our behalf.
Faith believes without seeing the desired result (Hebrews 11:1). Fear worries about how things will turn out, looking at the circumstances. It is possible to have faith in God and still be fearful. You don’t doubt that God is able to work; but, you’re not certain what God will choose to do. We think about our circumstances and come up with an idea of how God could make things better. The problem is, we’re often wrong. God’s ways are much higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). And if we could figure him out, then we’d be God.
How to “fear not”
Seven ways to defeat fear with daily faith choices.
1. Remember God has promised he will never leave you(Deuteronomy 31:6). Satan wants us to feel as if God has left us all alone. But that’s not true. No matter what you will face, God is right there.
2. Remember God is never surprised by our circumstances. He is sovereign and knows everything. He even knows our future (Jeremiah 29:11).
3. Remember God can work your circumstances out for good, no matter how bleak they appear (Romans 8:28). Satan will try to convince you that your situation is the exception. But Satan is a liar. God said all things.
4. Stop asking, “Why did this happen?”when you are afraid, facing something that frightening. Instead, ask God, “What can I learn from this?”
5. Remind yourself of all God has done for you. Be like David, who reminded himself of all God had done for him. Remember all the times God has been with you as you faced your giants.
6. Remind yourself God is bigger than whatever you fear.We are talking about almighty God. The creator of all things seen and unseen.
7. Visualize yourself placing whatever scares you into God’s hands.His large capable hands. Then take a deep breath and picture yourself walking away, because He’s got this.
God loves us. He’s always looking out for our good. Our Father wants what’s best for his children. He tells us to fear not, because no matter how hard things get, they are not too difficult for him. Impossible situations are God’s specialty.
You are reminded to be proactive always. Please do as you are required to ensure your safety and the safety of others. We pray for the souls of the departed from the Covid-19 virus and ask God to grant them pardon for their shortcomings and bring them into the Glory of his Kingdom.
You possess GOD DNA ?
You have exactly what it takes to rise above. Be thankful in every situation that you are faced with.